Celtrixa* Stretch Marks Lotion is a topical cream lotion that is designed to get rid of stretch mark formation on the skin.
The product is manufactured by Hydroxatone LLC, a company that specializes in skin care and other health products including skin regenerators, under-eye treatments, wrinkle creams, sexual health products and sleeping remedies.
How Does Celtrixa Work
Celtrixa* can be used as both preventive and corrective cream, since it can protect the skin and restore it as well. Using the product is simple, you only need to use it on the affected area twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It can also be used as preventive measure by applying it on to the skin areas that are usually affected by stretch marks.
- Celtrixa* Stretch Mark Cream is topical and is easily applied on the skin, just like one would with a lotion.
- The product can be used for both preventive and corrective measures. Hence, it can be used prior to the appearance of stretch marks in order to prevent it, or after the appearance of the stretch marks, to help minimize its appearance.
- There are limited tests to verify the claims of the manufacturer that the product indeed works for stretch marks.
- It takes at least three months for full results to start appearing, which means that the results are not quick and instant.
Celtrixa* does not contain any harmful chemicals or synthetic ingredients that may be harsh or harmful to the skin or the overall health of the user.
It is, however, advised that you only apply limited amounts at first if you are known to have sensitive skin.
* Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC is the owner and distributor of Celtrixa TM